Papercraft Prototype

 While constructing the prototype of my papercraft object, I encountered several obstacles that I will need to revise for the final version, but overall I am happy with how it turned out. Cutting and scoring the paper was by far the most time-consuming part of the process.




All the parts of the boombox/cassette player are cut out and ready to glue together. Glueing the pieces together was very difficult, especially with the smaller objects. I will definitely have to adjust the size of these when creating the final object.

Here is the constructed object.




It's somewhat rough-looking, but overall I like how it turned out!


Some things I will have to adjust for the final object:

- Remove tabs in some areas, add tabs in others
- Change the size of buttons/dials or make them flat details instead
- Add flat details
- Change the size of the handle
- Change the size of the body
etc. 





Comments